In this engaging, rich course, you'll be guided into the amazing world of Ayurveda, from the most practical to the sublime philosophy that lies at its core.
Drawing from her 7 years of study at the top Ayurvedic University in India where she was a fellowship scholar, as well as her background as a professional ballet dancer and 25 years of teaching a variety of styles of Yoga, Mariko will share her experience and perspective of Ayurveda that is inspiring and deep, yet eminently practical.
You'll gain a wealth of authentic knowledge, including:
- How Ayurveda can enhance your Yoga practice, and visa versa.
- What doshas are, and how to understand their unique language.
- How to decipher your Ayurvedic Constitution through the ancient art of Pulse Diagnosis.
- Basics of Ayurvedic Physiology
- Why and how we get sick according to Ayurveda, and how we can prevent it.
- How to take therapeutic action to restore balance.
- How to create a customized Ayurvedic Schedule that serves your unique, individual needs.
- The Ayurvedic approach to Diet and Nutrition
- Key Ayurvedic herbs to optimize your health.
Let's dive in and start paving the path towards radiant health naturally!