Manifest with Yoga!
This is a program that brings together inspired, spiritual-minded Big-Thinkers together in a Mastermind format with the intention of supporting each other in thinking and acting from possibility instead of limitations.
Do you struggle with taking steady, courageous steps that would really move your big ideas forward? Are you tired of self-sabotage and letting fear get in the way?
Rather than struggle alone, why not open it up to a circle of positive, caring group of inspired thinkers and let them support you to think in ways you that never occurred to you?
Imagine feeling full of energy and having constant healing support at your fingertips!
This Unique Program brings together:
- The timeless teachings of the Yoga Masters on the Principles of Manifesting your Inner Vision.
- Ayurvedic wisdom of how to craft a daily schedule that is in alignment with Universal principles of Health and Well-being
- Power of the Mastermind - The priceless, uplifting and mojo-building power of the company of other growth-seeking individuals with whom you will share a mutually supportive relatioship through meaningful, momentum-building conversations .
In this 90 day online course, you’ll learn:
- The biggest key to understanding why you’re stuck, and how to get unstuck so you can start living your purpose
- Ayurvedic Principles and practices that will transform your well-being.
- How to set yourself up for success, and what to do when your inspiration and motivation wane so you can still live your dream
- How to do an Ayurvedic Cleanse so that you have optimal energy and live in a body you love!
Mariko Hirakawa, B.A.M.S., E-RYT
Mariko is an internationally known Yoga-Ayurveda Expert with over 20 years of teaching experience. A former professional dancer as well as an Ayurvedic physician trained in India, she is one of the very few in the West to have completed the rigorous 5 ½ year B.A.M.S. degree in India. Healer, yogini, and a performer with multi-cultural background, Mariko is known for the quality and depth she brings to her work.